Family Vs The World

The greatest battle we face today is that of the breakdown and destruction of the traditional family in today's society. There have been a lot of recent events that have taken a toll on the family and on this blog I will present the things I am currently learning in my class about family relations. I hope you ask the questions, "What is going on with the family in society?" "Where do I stand?" and "What can I do?" Feel free to comment on what you read here! Like it, hate it, share it, or debate it; all comments are welcome.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Introduction

This blog is initially for my family class where we are discussing the challenges families face in today's society and what impact the family has on society and vise versa. Please feel free to comment on anything you see here; like it, dislike it, ask questions, etc. and I will do my best to respond. The family is under attack from so many different directions and my goal with this blog is to inform others of the things that I found to be profound and essential for everyone to know so that they can draw their own conclusions about the family vs. society battle that is going on in our day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Great job on the blog post! I'm excited to see your impressions regarding the family throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete